Your exported code will look like the below
Here is an overview of the folders:
- components: All components used in the dashboard. Low level components can be found in the
- containers: Contains the contents of each of the dashboard pages
- css: Global css which is imported into
- hooks: React hooks for window size and outside click functionality. Hooks to interact with the Qlik engine are loaded from the
- layouts: Wrapper for dashboard content, header and footer
- pages: Contains each page of your dashboard. Loads items from the
- settings: Config for app settings and Qlik connection, loaded into the Motor component
- theme: Theme object
- util: Some useful utilities
The page will reload if you make edits. You will also see any lint errors in the console.
Builds the app for production to the
buildfolder. It correctly bundles React in production mode and optimises the build for the best performance.
The build is minified and the filenames include the hashes. Your app is ready to be deployed!