Use the hook with no input parameters (returns a list of bookmarks and functions)
} = useBookmark();
No options can be passed into the hook
The following properties are returned from the hook
- Function to return all avaible bookmarks. Returns all available bookmark information as returned by the Qlik function getBookmarks. Includes metaData of all bookmarks
- An array of all bookmarks in a more readable form. Returns id, titke, description, and modifiedDate
- Returns detaisl of the bookmark once it has been applied. Equivalent to getBookmark
- Returns the information for the applied bookmark. Equivalnet to running getLayout once the getBookmark has bene applied.
- Apply the bookmark based on its id.
createBookmark: Function(Title<string>, Description?<string>, id?<string>)
- Creates a bookmark based on the title and description supplied
- Description and id are optional.
- Removes a bookmark bsaed on its id.
- Gets the bookmark based on its id.
- Gets the bookmark layout based on its id.
updateBookmark: Function(id<string>, Title<string>, Title<string>)
- Updates the bookmarks title and description based on id supplied.
- Error code returned if there is a bokmark related error.